Hygienic and Anti Epidemic Measures Inside the Faculty of Science Buildings
Dean’s Measure No. 18/ 2020 - Hygienic and Anti Epidemic Measures Inside the Faculty of Science Buildings
Article No. 1 - Introductory provisions
- This Dean’s Measure is issued following the current epidemic situation. The measure extends measures of the Ministry of Health and the Regional Public Health Authority of the Moravian Silesian Region.
- If the measures taken by the institutions mentioned above are updated towards a more restrictive character than those taken by the Faculty of Science, the Faculty measures subordinate to them.
Article No. 2 - Prohibition of the access to the Faculty buildings
- People with COVID-19 symptoms are forbidden from entering the Faculty buildings. The symptoms include fever, cough, breathing difficulties and sudden loss of taste and smell.
- People who are put into self-isolation or quarantine are forbidden from entering the Faculty buildings.
Article No. 3 - Obligations for students, employees and other people inside the Faculty buildings
- It is required that all people inside the Faculty buildings wear facemasks, respirators, scarfs etc. to cover their nose and mouth. This requirement does not apply to:
- Lectures in classrooms, laboratories, Botanical Garden greenhouses and other premises where lectures/ teaching take place.
- Work of employees in offices and laboratories.
- Work of employees from Technical and Operational Office.
- Meetings of employees provided that they keep the 1,5m distance.
- Students are required to wear facemasks during lectures if they have symptoms of any respiratory disease or any infectious disease with airborne transmission (cough, sneezing, common cold/ runny nose, sore throat etc.)
- Upon entering the Faculty buildings, it is required that all students, employees and other people disinfect their hands.
- Upon leaving the toilets, each person is required to wash their hands thoroughly using soap and warm water.
Article No. 4 - Recommendations
- It is recommended that students stay in the Faculty buildings only for a time necessary.
- It is recommended to students and employees to disinfect their hands when leaving the Faculty buildings.
- If there is enough space and the character of lectures allows it, it is recommended to students and teachers to avoid close contact with other participants in these lectures.
- It is recommended that students and employees keep social distancing.
Article No. 5 - Final provisions
- This measure comes into effect from 9 September 2020.
- This measure is effective until further notice.
Updated: 08. 09. 2020