The Department of Chemistry is intensively developing international cooperation with European as well as domestic universities. Both incoming and outgoing mobility is funded by the Erasmus+ and CEEPUS programmes and awarded international projects.
International student mobility at our department is mostly related to Master´s programme students and Ph.D. students. The students leave for study visits, work placements, and graduate traineeships for the period of 1-3 months or 1 semester. Our teachers are supported to take part in short (weekly) assignments at partner universities with the purpose of teaching or establishing research collaboration (the so-called training).
Incoming students come to study at our department for one or two semesters or for a shorter period (1-3 months), especially with an aim to complete the final thesis/project. Foreign experts come for short (usually weekly) stays with an intention to establish or develop international cooperation in the scientific sphere or teach our students in the English language.
Information and courses for exchange students
The Department of Chemistry makes it possible to study all Czech courses also in English, yet in the form of consultation. The link to the programmes and courses in English is here: http://kch.osu.cz/index.php/study/
International partner universities and institutions
The Department of Chemistry cooperates with leading European universities:
- EMPA, Dübendorf, Switzerland
- LSRE-LCM, Universidade do Porto, Porto, Portugal
- Itä-Suomen yliopisto, Kuopio, Finland
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Universidad de Granada, Granada, Spain
- Université Haute-Alsace, Mulhouse, France
- Universität Koblenz-Landau, Landau, Germany
- Univerzitet u Beogradu, Belgrade, Serbia
Contact the international coordinator:
- Erasmus programme – doc. RNDr. Václav Slovák, Ph.D.
- CEEPUS programme – RNDr. Petra Bulavová, Ph.D.
Updated: 08. 11. 2017