Department of Project Support
The Department of Project Support of the Faculty of Science provides administrative, information and organizational support of grants and projects of the faculty professional workers and students. The main department activities include:
- searching for suitable grant programs and projects
- support in the processing of project proposals (the drafting of aims and outputs, description of related activities, financial balance sheet, compliance with the project task)
- support in the preparation of project application forms and their appendices
- support in the creation of the project final reports and the completion of the final financial reports
- The department has long-term experience with the preparation and support of projects included in challenge competitions, e.g. Student Grant Competitions; university development projects; ministry development projects; subsidy schemes of municipal districts, cities and regions, ministries and foundations; and public competitions of grant agencies, technological agencies, EU structural funds and EU programmes.
Updated: 01. 07. 2023